11 May 2008

Me muero por conocerte (I am dying for knowing you) by Alex Ubago (Spain)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics, translated into English, Latin Music
Me muero por conocerte (I am dying for knowing you) by Alex Ubago (Spain)
Translation: Laura

Me muero por suplicarte
I am dying for begging you
que no te vayas mi vida
not to leave, my life (1)
Me muero por escucharte
I am dying for listening to you
decir las cosas que nunca dirás
Saying the things that you wont ever say
Mas me cayo y te marchas
But I remain silent and you leave
Mantengo la esperanza
I keep the hope
de ser capaz algun día
Of being able one day
de no esconder las heridas
Of not hiddinng the wounds
que me duelen al pensar
That hurt me when thinking
que te voy queriendo
That i living you
cada día un poco más
Each day a bit more
Cuanto tiempo vamos a esperar?
How long are we going to wait?

Me muero por abrazarte
I am dying for embrazing/holding you
y que me abrazes tan fuerte
And that you embraze me so strong (hold me so tight)
Me muero por divertirte
I am dying for amuse/entertain you (make you fun)
y que me abrazes cuando despierte
And that you hold me when I wake up
acomodado en tu pecho
confortable in your breast
hasta que el sol aparezca
until the sun comes up/shows up
Me voy perdiendo en tu aroma
I am loosing myself in your perfume
Me voy perdiendo en tus labios
I am loosing myself in your lips
que se acercan susurrando
That come closser wispering
palabras que llegan a este pobre corazon
Words that reach this poor heart
Voy sintiendo el fuego en mi interior
I am feeling the firing within myself

Estribillo (Refrain)
Me muero por conocerte
I am dying for knowing you
Saber que es lo que piensas
To know what do you think
Abrir todas tus puertas
To open all your doors
Y vencer esas tormentas
And defeat those storms
que nos quieran abatir
That want to pull/knock us down
Centrar en tus ojos mi mirada
Focus my look in your eyes
Cantar contigo al alba
To sing with you at dawn
Besarnos hasta desgastarnos nuestros labios
To kiss each other until wearing out our lips
Y ver en tu rostro cada día
And seeing in your face each day
crecer esa semilla
Growing up this seed
Crear, Soñar, dejar todo surgir
To create, to dream, to let everything come up
apartando el miedo a sufrir
Putting away/aside the fear to suffer

Me muero por explicarte
I am dying for explaining you
lo que pasa por mi mente
What is going on in my mind
Me muero por entregarte
I am dying for giving you
y seguir siendo capaz de sorprenderte
And continue being able of surprising you
Sentir cada día ese flechazo (2) al verte
Feeling each day that love (of the first day) when seeing you
Que mas dará lo que digan
Who cares for what they may say
Que mas dará lo que piensen
Who cares for what they may thinks
Si estoy loco es cosa mia
When I am crazy, it is my business
Y ahora vuelvo a mirar
And now I am seeing again
el mundo a mi favor
The World on my side (favouring me)
Vuelvo a ver brillar la luz del sol
I am seeing again the light of the sun shining (the sunshine)

Estribillo

(1) In Spanish is common to use words as: AMOR (love), CIELO (heaven), VIDA (life), CORAZON (heart) to name our lover.
(2) flechazo literally means arrow shot. When we suddenly fall in love for somebody we say “I have felt or I have had an arrow shot”, because of Cupid legend. In the context of this song, he means to continue feeling every day the intense love he felt first time.

**********************************************************************************

No comments: