04 February 2008

No Me Ames (Dont love me) por Jennifer Lopez Duet with Marc Anthony

No Me Ames (Dont love me) por Jennifer Lopez Duet with Marc Anthony

Dime por qué lloras
Tell me why you're crying...
De felicidad
Of happiness
Y por qué te ahogas
And why are you sofocating
Por la soledad
for loneliness
Di por qué me tomas,
Tell why are you taking,
fuerte así, mis manos,
so strongly, my hands
y tus pensamientos te van llevando
and your thoughts carry you away

Yo te quiero tanto
I love you so much
Y por qué será
And why is that?
Loco testarudo, no lo dudes más
Crazy stubborn, dont doubt it any longer
aunque en el futuro haya un muro enorme,
Even though in the future there will be a huge wall
yo no tengo miedo, quiero enamorarme
I'm not afraid, I want to fall in love

No me ames, porque pienses
Dont love me, because you think
que parezco diferente
that I may appear different
Tú no piensas que es lo justo,
You dont think its right
ver pasar el tiempo juntos
for us to see time go by together?
No me ames, que comprendo,
Dont love me, I understand
la mentira que sería
the lie that it would be
Si tu amor no merezco, no me ames,
If your love, I dont deserve, dont love me
mas quédate otro día
but stay another day

No me ames, porque estoy perdido,
Dont love me, because I am lost,
porque cambie el mundo, porque es el destino
Because I change the world, because its destiny
porque no se puede, somos un espejo,
Because it can't be, We both are like a mirror,
Y tú así serías lo que yo de mí reflejo
And like this, you would be my own reflection

No me ames, para estar muriendo,
Don't love me, to be dying
dentro de una guerra llena de arrepentimientos
within a war full of regrets
no me ames para estar en tierra
dont love me to be on Earth
quiero alzar el vuelo
I want to fly away
con tu gran amor por el azul del cielo
with your enormous love for the blue of the sky

No sé qué decirte, esa es la verdad,
I dont know what to say to you, that's the truth
si la gente quiere, sabe lastimar
When people want to, they know how to hurt
Tú y yo partiremos, ellos no se mueven,
You and I will depart, they dont move,
pero en este cielo sola no me dejes
But in this sky dont leave me alone

No me dejes, no me dejes,
Dont leave me, dont leave me,
no me escuches si te digo "no me ames".
dont listen to me if I say to you "dont love me"
No me dejes, no desarmes,
Dont let me, do not disable
mi corazón con ese "no me ames"
my heart with that "Dont love me"
No me ames, te lo ruego, mi amargura, dèjame
Dont love me, I'm begging you, my bitterness, let me alone
Sabes bien, que no puedo, que es inútil,
You know well, that I can't, that its useless,
que siempre te amaré
That I will always love you

No me ames, pues te haré sufrir con este
Dont love me, because I would make you suffer with this
corazòn que se llenó de mil inviernos
heart (of mine) that was filled with a thousand winters
No me ames, para así olvidarte de tus días grises,
Dont love me, so that way you can forget of your gray days
quiero que me ames, sólo por amarme
I want you to love me, just for loving me
No me ames, tú y yo volaremos,
Dont love me, you and I will fly
uno con el otro y seguiremos siempre juntos
One with the other (with each other), and we will always be together
Este amor es como el sol que sale tras de la tormenta
This love is like the sun that comes out after the storm
Como dos cometas en la misma estella
Like 2 comets on the same path

********************************************************************************

No comments: