19 July 2008

Litros de alcohol (Litres of alcohol) por Ramoncín (Spain)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics, translated into English, Latin Music
Litros de alcohol (Litres of alcohol) por Ramoncín (Spain)
Translation: Laura

Estribillo (Refrain)
Litros de alcohol corren por mis venas, mujer
Litres of alcohol run through my veins, woman
No tengo problemas de amor
I have no love problems
Lo que me pasa es que estoy loco por privar
What happens is that I am crazy to booze (drink)
(2x)

No te preocupes más por mi
Dont worry about me any longer
Voy a dejar esta ciudad
I am going to leave this town
Ya no te voy a perseguir
I am not going to chase you anymore (run after you)
Sólo te pido una vez más
I just ask you one more time

Salta hacia atrás o quíitate la ropa, mujer
Jump backwards or take your cloths out, woman
No provoques más mi pasion
Do not arise (provoke) my passion longer
Tengo un fuego dentro
I have a fire inside
que no puedo contener
that I cannot contain (hold on)

Lluvia de alcohol moja mi cabeza al salir
Alcohol rain is wetting my head
De donde? de la habitación del hotel
From where? from the hotel room
donde nos lo hicimos la noche que te conocí
where we made it the night I met you (i.e. made love)

No necesito más de ti
I dont need anything else from you
Ya no me puedes engañar
You cannot trick (cheat on?) me anymore
He cambiado tu colchón
I have changed your mattress
Por una botella de champagne
for a botle of champaigne

Estribillo

************************************************************

No comments: