23 July 2008

Tú, sólo tú (You only you) por Bertín Osborne (Spain)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics, translated into English, Latin Music
Tú, sólo tú (You only you) por Bertín Osborne (Spain)
Translation: Laura

Tú, sólo tú, tentación
You, only you, temptation
en la sombra del jardín
in the shadows of the garden
luna llena en el salón
full moon in the living room
paso suave por mi piel
soft step over my skin
suave vuelo de gorrión
soft flight of sparrow
pajarita de papel
origami bird
que quisiera ser halcón.
that would like to be a falcon

Tú, sólo tú, corazón
You, only you, heart
rosa rosa en el mantel
pink rose on the table cloth
carta blanca en el buzón
white letter in the mailbox
beso rojo de carmín
red lipstick kiss
pelo negro de visón
black mink hair
y al final tú, sólo tú
and at the end you, only you
y al final yo, sólo yo.
and at the end I, only I

Estribillo 1
Todavía no te vayas
Yet, dont you go
no te vayas todavía
do not go, yet
eres mía, eres mía tú
you are mine, you are mine, you
Tú, sólo tú, corazón, tentación
You, only you, heart, temptation
esa nota que le falta
that note missing
a mi canción.
in my song

Estribillo 2
Tú, sólo tú, como no
You, only you, how could it be otherwise
miro al aire y eres tú
I look at the air and it is you
siempre estas donde estoy yo
you are always where I am
persiguiendome al andar
chasing me while I am walking
espiando en mi rincón
spying in my corner
abro un libro y estas tú
I open a book and (there) you are
escondida en un reglón.
hidden in a paragraph

Estribillo 1

Estribillo 2 (2x)

**************************************************************************************

No comments: