08 December 2008

Entre tu y yo (Between you and I) by Jyve V (Puerto Rico)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics, translated into English, Latin Music
Entre tu y yo (Between you and I) by Jyve V (Puerto Rico)
Translation: Laura

Entre tu y yo
Between you and I
hay algo mas
there is something else
que la ilusion de un paraiso azul
than the illusion of a blue paradise
Beso con beso, fuego con fuego
Kiss with kiss, fire with fire
A mis deseos los enciendes tu
my desires are lighted up by you

Niña y mujer
Girl and woman
Lluvia de sol
Sunrain (rain of sun)
Sólo por ti cambie mi soledad
Just for you I changed my loneliness
Mis pensamientos
My thoughts
vuelan contigo
flight with you
Te has convertido en mi necesidad
You have become my necesity (need)

Estribillo 1 (Refrain)
Sólo tu (sólo tu), nadie mas
Just you, nobody else
tiene la llave de mi corazon
has the key of my heart
Nunca te vayas, nunca me dejes
Never leave, never leave me
Todos mis sueños bailan con tu amor
All my dreams dance with your love
Viviras (viviras)
You will live
siempre en mi
always in me
Desde la tarde cuando te encontre
Since the afternoon when I met you
Cada minuto mientra exista
each minute while I exist
Por siempre te amare
for ever I will love you

Cada lugar (cada lugar)
Each place
Cada cancion (cada cancion)
each song
Hasta el silencio solo habla de ti (hasta el silencio solo habla de ti)
even silence just talk about you
Sobre mi almohada digo tu nombre
Over my pillow I say your name
Como un tajuaje estas grabada en mi
Like a tatoo you are engraved on me

Estribillo 1 (Refrain)

Donde quiera que vaya
Wherever I go
tu recuerdo va conmigo (uuuu)
your memory goes always with me
Cada instante que pasa
Each moment that goes away
necesito mas de ti
I need more from you (I need you more)

Estribillo 1 (Refrain)

(piano)

Por siempre te aaa
For ever I will Lo
Por siempre te a-ma-re
For ever I will Love you
Por siempre te amare
For ever I will Love you

**************************************************************************************

No comments: