16 December 2008

Se me va (It goes away) by Elefantes (Spain)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics, translated into English, Latin Music
Se me va (It goes away) by Elefantes (Spain)
Translation: Laura (I love this song...)

Se me va,
Goes away
este amor que he ido amasando
this love that I have kneaded/amassed (build)
con mis manos, se me va
with my hands, goes away
Lo que tanto tiempo yo he querido tanto
What for so long I have wanted/loved so much
hoy se me va.
today it goes away

No hay razon
There is no reason
que yo pierda en un momento lo que tanto me costo
for me to lose in a moment what cost me so much
No hay razon
There is no reason
que se vaya de mis manos en un soplo tanto amor
that scape from my hands so much love in a puff (in a second)

Refrain 1
Se me va
It goes away
como el agua que se escurre de mis manos, se me va
like the water that slip out of my hands, it goes away
como el aire que no puedes sujetarlo
like the air that you cannot hold
como el tiempo que implacable va pasando
like the time that implacable (relentless) keeps on going (goes away)
como el humo tu cariño se me va.
like smoke, your love goes away

Refrain 2
Se me va
It goes away
y no puedo ya luchar por retenerlo
and I cannot fight anymore to retain it
este amor que en realidad se ha ido muriendo
this love that in fact went dying
y por eso de mis manos se me va
and so, out of my hands it goes

Donde iran
Where will go
esos dias de alegrias que pasamos donde iran
those joyful days that we spent, where will they go
Donde iran
Where will go
esas miles de caricias que inventamos donde iran
those thousand caresses that we invented (made up), where will they go
Yo no lo sé
I dont know
en la vida nunca hay nada para siempre, ahora lo se
in life there is nothing forever, now I know
pero fue tan bonito asi quererte que ahora me cuesta perder
but was so beautiful to love you like this, that now is hard for me to lose

Refrain 1(*)

Refrain 2
2x

(*) como el agua que se escurre de LAS manos, se me va
like the water that slip out of the hands, it goes away

*************************************************************************************


Flamenco version


Live in concert

No comments: