14 February 2010

Quiereme (Love me) by Nuria Fergó (Spain)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics, translated into English, Latin Music
Quiereme(Love me) by Nuria Fergó (Spain)
Translation: Laura

Refrain 1
Agua del arroyo blanco,
Water from the White stream
Agua pa saciar mis labios,
Water to satiate my lips
Agua de tu primavera,
Water of your spring (Season),
de mi zalamera pa mi corazón
from my flatterer to my heart

Eres para mí como agua clara,
You are for me like clear water
Que corre hacia mi corazón como un río
That runs to my heart like a rives
Que nada y que muere en el fondo del mar.
That swims and die at the bottom of the sea
Eres para mi como la luna, desnuda ante la noche.
You are for me like the moon, naked before the night
Guiando mis pasos hasta el amanecer.
Guiding my steps until dawn

Siempre para mi eres lo primero.
For me you are always the first (thing)
Aunque falte el dinero te quiero.
Even if Money is running out, I love you
Yo sin oro ni plata te espero hasta el atardecer.
I without gold nor silver I wait for you until dusk
Tu serás la calma y el consuelo y el aire que me falta algunas veces
You will be the calm and the comfort and the air that I am lacking some times.
Agua del arroyo blanco
Water from the White stream
Agua pa saciar mi sed.
Water to satiate my thirst

Refrain 2
Quiereme,
Love me
Como se quiere por primera vez, quiereme
In the way that one loves for the first time, love me
Quiereme para los restos de la vida
Love me, for the rest of the live
Y quiereme, como sé que tu lo hacias
And love me, as I know that you used to
Y quiereme de noche, quiereme de día
And love me during the night, love me during the day

Quiereme,
Love me
Como se quiere por primera vez, quiereme
In the way that one loves for the first time, love me
Quiereme para los restos de la vida
Love me, for the rest of the live
Quedate, que mi alma es una buleria
Stay, that my soul is a “buleria”(1)

Refrain 1

Te susurraré mil veces al oído que jamás buscaré nada fuera de ti
I will whisper in your ear a thousand times that I will never search anything outside you
Jamás besaré como te beso a ti, créeme.
I will never kiss the way a kiss you, belive me

Créeme, porque es tan cierto lo que digo
Belive me because what I am saying is as true
como lo es el sentimiento de un suspiro
as the Keeling of a whisper
Como el frío que siente tu piel,
As the coldness your skin feels
Sin abrigo, sin besos, sin sed.
Without cloths, without kisses, without thirst.

Refrain 2

Pero déjate llevar
(But) Let yourself go
Por el sueño que una vez vivimos, que una vez te di.
For the dream we onced lived, that I gave to you once

Refrain 2

Porque te querré
Because i will love you
Aunque te cueste sonreir, amor te querré
Even if you find hard to smile, my love I will love you
Te daré, a puñaditos las caricias
I will give to you bunches of caresses
Quedate, que mi alma es una buleria
Stay, that my soul is a “buleria”

(1) Buleria is a sort of flamenco song.

I like the flamenco version of this song singed by this bride that, on her wedding day, surprised the groom by singing this song. Very beautiful and romantic way to show her love.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite songs!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at learningbysingingspanish.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Mark

Anonymous said...

thanks so much, Laura!:) i really appreciate your effort"!!!***