06 March 2008

Llamando a La Tierra (Calling Hearth) by M-Clan (Spain)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics translated into English
Llamando a La Tierra (Calling Hearth) by M-Clan (Spain)
Translation: Laura

He visto una luz,
I have seen a light
hace tiempo Venus se apagó,
Venus fade away long time ago
he visto morir
I have seen diying
una estrella
a star
en el cielo de Orión.
in the sky of Orion

No hay señal,
there is no sign
no hay señal de vida humana
there is no sign of human life
y yo perdido en el tiempo,
and I myself lost in time
perdido en otra dimensión.
lost in another dimension

Soy el capitán
I am the captain
de la nave tengo el control,
of the ship I have the control (spaceship, spacecraft)
Llamando a la Tierra.
Calling Hearth
Esperando contestación.
awaiting an answer

Soy un cowboy
I am a cowboy
del espacio azul eléctrico,
of the electric-blue space (1)
a dos mil millones de años luz
two million light-years
de mi casa estoy.
from my home I am
Quisiera volver,
I would like to return
no termina nunca esta misión,
this mission never ends
me acuerdo de ti
I remember you
como un cuento
as a story (tale)
de Ciencia-Ficción.
of science fiction

No estoy tan mal,
I am not so bad
juego al poker con mi ordenador.
I play pocker with my computer
Se pasan los días,
days go by
no hay noticias desde la estación.
there are no news from the station

(1) Azul eléctrico (electric-blue) is a colour, kind of bright navy-blue. Like the blue you can usually see in the hyperlinks in the internet. This is electric blue!


*********************************************************************************

No comments: