Custom Search
<meta content='Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics translated into English, Latin Music, Language, Translation' name='keywords'/>Spanish Songs Translations: La última noche (The last night) by Eydie Gorme y Los Panchos (Mexico)

27 April 2008

La última noche (The last night) by Eydie Gorme y Los Panchos (Mexico)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics, translated into English, Latin Music
La última noche (The last night) by Eydie Gorme y Los Panchos (Mexico)
Translation: Laura

Estribillo 1 (Refrain)
La ultima noche que pase contigo,
the last night I spent with you
quisiera olvidarla pero no he podido.
i would like (wish) to forget but i couldnt
La ultima noche que pase contigo,
the last night I spent with you
hoy quiero olvidarla por mi bien.
today i want to forget it for my sake

La ultima noche que pase contigo,
the last night I spent with you
la llevo guardada como fiel testigo,
i keep it (take it kept) as a faithfull witness
de aquellos momentos en que fuiste mio
of those moments when you were mine
Y hoy quiero borrarla de mi ser
today I want to erase it from my being

Estribillo 2
Por que te fuiste
why did you leave
aquella noche?
that night
Por que te fuiste
why did you leave
sin regresar?
without returning
Y me dejaste
and you left me
aquella noche
that night
Con el recuerdo
with the memory
de tu traicion?
of your betrayal

Estribillo 1

Estribillo 2

Estribillo 1

********************************************************************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

many thanks for your translation!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous help thank you! I will be using this beautiful sad song in Camino Real as La Madecita.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your translation! I felt in love with the songs of Eydie Gorme and Trio los Panchos a month ago and I am listening to it ever since. I will be trying to learn Spanish starting with a course in February. After that I am planning to study in Spain for half a year in Elche or Valencia (or Madrid or Malaga) starting in September 2010. Your translations will help me to understand and sing this beautiful song: many thanks!

Greetings,

Laura Maria
The Netherlands