12 April 2008

Pobre Corazon (agonizando) by Divino (Puerto Rico)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics translated into English
Pobre Corazon (agonizando) by Divino (Puerto Rico)
Translation: Laura

La situacion es dificil
the situation is difficult
y aguantarlo no puedo
and I cannot stand it
ya no te noto la misma
I dont feel you the same (I feel you are different)
dejarte ir yo no quiero
to let you go, I dont want
por favor mirame mientras te voy hablando
please look at me while I´m talking to you
que estoy... agonizando por tu adios
as I am dying for your goodbye (leave)

Estribillo 1 (Refrain 1)
como explicarle al corazon que hoy te vas
how to explain to the heart that today you are leaving
como decirle que sin ti puede seguir
how to tell it (to the heart) that without you it can goes on
como fingir para que no se de ni cuenta
how to pretend for it (the heart) doesnt even realize
que desde hoy ya no estaras junto a mi...
that since today you wont be by my side

estoy vagando por las calles no se a donde ir
I am wandering in the streets, I dont know where to go
desorientado, confundido no se que hacer
disoriented (lost), confused, I dont know what to do
pues lo unico que hago es pensar en ti
as the only thing I do is thinking about you
y este corazon a gritos va llamandote
and this heart is shouting calling you
en mi mente esta claro que ya hoy te vas
in my mind is clear that today you leave
es mi corazon que no lo quiere aceptar
it is my heart that doesnt want to accept it
pues le hace falta tu cariño y tu calor
as it needs your love and your heat
dime como aliviar el dolor...
tell me how to alleviate the pain

Estribillo 1 (Refrain 1)

no te imaginas como esto afecta mi corazon
you cant imaging how it does affect my heart
como aliviar con esta separacion
how to alleviate with this separation*
aun recuerdo esa primera vez
I still remember this first time
los dos envueltos y tu tocandome
we both mixed up and you touching me
y ahora me encuentro aqui solo y vacio
and now I find myself here alone and empty
agonizando no aguanto este frio
dying, I cant stand this cold
Dios mio ayudame que esto me mata
My God! help me, that this is killing me
dime porque esto me pasa...
tell me why this is happening to me

y ahora se va...
and now she leaves
se va y se va y se va...
she leaves, and she leaves, and she leaves
y lo mas que me duele, que no la vuelvo a ver jamas...
and what hurts me the most, not to see her again

hoy se va...
today she leaves
se va y se va y se va...
she leaves, and she leaves, and she leaves
y lo mas que me duele, que no la vuelvo a ver jamas...
and what hurts me the most, not to see her again

Estribillo 1 (Refrain 1) (x2)

que dificil es aceptar el adios...
how difficult is to accept the goodbye (the end)
de lo que amas...
of what you love
pero este corazon nunca, pero nunca dejara de buscarte...
but this heart never, but never, will stop searching for you
esto es sentimiento...
this is feeling**
divinoo...
divine

* This sentence is gramaticaly wrong, as it is imcomplete...
** This is a divine feeling

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankyou so much for posting this song and translations. Ever since I heard it in the Dominican Republic I have trying to get a copy. And it is truly a great way to improve my spanish skills! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

--»|.THANKSz FOR PUT iT iN ENGLiSh EVEN tHAt i SPEAK SPANiSh,,lOlSz BUT tHiS GOES tO MAh SPECiAL FRiENd SEAN i LOVE YUh BOy YUh tHE SPECiAL BOy iN MAh LiFE i WiLL NEVER FORGET YUh.




LOVE YUh BABy BOOTS