03 May 2008

Temblando (Trembling) by Alex Ubago (Spain)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics, translated into English, Latin Music
Temblando (Trembling) by Alex Ubago (Spain)
Translation: Laura

Temblando
Trembling
con los ojos cerrados
with the eyes closed
el cielo esta nublado, y a lo lejos tu.
the sky is clouded, and in the distance, you
hablando de lo que te ha pasado
talking about what happened to you
intentando ordenar palabras para no hacerme tanto daño,
trying to put words in order for not to hurt me so much (literally: to make so much pain)
tanto daño
(so much pain)
y yo sigo temblando
And I continue trembling

De la mano y con mucho cuidado
Hand in hand and very carefully
os besasteis en silencio
you kissed in silence
donde no habia luz.
where there was not light
Y me hace gracia tu manera de contarlo
And it is funny your way of telling me
como el que cuenta que ha pensado
like who is telling that has thinked,
que ha decidido, que seguimos siendo amigos
that has decided, that we can keep being firends
y yo, estoy temblando...
And I am trembling

Y llorando me habia jurado que nunca iba a llorar
And crying I have swore to myself that I wont ever cry
escuchando cada palabra que no quiero escuchar
listening to each word that I dont want to listen to
desgarrandome, suplicandote
tearing me out, begging you
intentando hacerte recordar pero tu
trying to make you remeber, but you
sólo dices: voy a colgar...
only say: I am going to hang up

*********************************************************************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Laura! creo que tambien le ira bien la pronunciacion aunque seria mas dificil :-)

Saludos!