26 June 2010

Yo no me doy por vencido (I dont give up) by Luis Fonsi (Puerto Rico)

Translation: Laura

Me quedo callado
I keep quiet/ I stay silent
Soy como un niño dormido
I am like a sleeping child
que puede despertarse
that can wake up
con apenas solo un ruido
with just a noise
Cuando menos te lo esperas
When you less expect it
Cuando menos lo imagino
When I less imaging
Se que un dia no me aguanto y voy y te miro
I know that one day i can not help it and look at you

Y te lo digo a los gritos
And tell it to you shouting
Y te ries y me tomas por un loco atrevido
And you laugh and think I am daring crazy
Pues no sabes cuanto tiempo en mis sueños has vivido
As you dont know for how long you have been living in my dreams
Ni sospechas cuando te nombre
You dont even have a clue when I called your name

Estribillo 1
Yo, yo no me doy por vencido
I, I dont give up
Yo quiero un mundo contigo
I want a world with you
Juro que vale la pena esperar, y esperar y esperar un suspiro
I swear it worth waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a sight
Una señal del destino
A sign of destiny
No me canso, no me rindo, no me doy por vencido
I dont get tired, I dont quite, I don’t give up

Tengo una flor de bolsillo
I have a pocket flower
marchita de buscar a una mujer que me quiera
withered of searching a woman who loves me
y reciba su perfume hasta traer la primavera
and receive its perfume until bringing the spring
y me enseñe lo que no aprendi de la vida
and teach me what i havent learned from life
que brilla mas cada dia
that shines brighter each day
porque estoy tan solo a un paso de ganarme la alegria
because I am just one step away from getting happiness
porque el corazon levanta una tormenta enfurecida
becasue the heart rise a furious storm
desde aquel momento en que te vi…
since that moment I saw you...

Estribillo 1

Este silencio esconde demasiadas palabras
This silens hide too many words
No me detengo, pase lo que pase seguire
I dont stop, whatever will happen, I will go on

Estribillo 1

To listen to this song click here or here

No comments: