15 August 2009

Lo eres todo (You are everything) by Luz Casal (Spain)

Spain, Spanish, Songs, Lyrics, translated into English, Latin Music
Lo eres todo (You are everything) by Luz Casal (Spain)
Translation: Laura

Cada vez que veo tu fotografía
Everytime I look at your picture
descubro algo nuevo
I discover something new
que antes no veía
that I was not seeing before
y me hace sentir lo que nunca creí.
and it makes me feel what I never thought (I would feel)

Siempre te he mirado indiferente,
I always looked at you with indiference
eras tan solo un amigo
you were just a friend
y de repente lo eres todo, todo para mí,
and suddenly you are everything, everything for me
mi principio y mi fín.
My beginning and my end

Estribillo 3 (Refrain)
Mi norte y mi guía, mi perdición,
mi north and my guiding star, my perdition
mi acierto y mi suerte, mi equivocación,
my good decision (move) and my luck, my mistake
eres mi muerte y mi resurrección,
you are my death and my resurrection
eres mi aliento (1) y mi agonía
you are the air I breath and my suffering
de noche y de día,
day and night

Dame tu alegría, tu buen humor,
Give me your joy, your good humor
dame tu melancolía,
give me your melancholy
tu pena y dolor,
your sorrow and pain
dame tu aroma, dame tu sabor
give me your smell, give me your taste
dame tu mundo interior,
give me your inner world

dame tu sonrisa y tu calor,
give me your smile and your warmth
dame la muerte y la vida,
give me death and life
tu frío y tu ardor,
your cold and your fever
dame tu calma, dame tu furor,
give me your calm, give me your fury
dame tu oculto rencor.
give me your hidden rancor

Estribillo 3 (2x)

Te lo pido por favor,
I beg you please
que me des tu compañía
that you give me your company (stay with me)
de noche y de día... lo eres todo.
day and night.... you are everything

(1) aliento = breath, can also mean support.

***************************************************************************************



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's great dear freind,thanks a lot.
mehdi

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!!! Do you by any chance have the translation of the song 18 Anos by Luz Casal?